воскресенье, 16 марта 2008 г.

Shunning Jackson 5 Reunion

Janet Jackson Denies She Is Shunning Jackson 5 Reunion - Who's Dated Who Photo

Janet Jackson has dismissed reports she is shunning a Jackson 5 reunion tour, insisting she`s the one urging her siblings to go ahead with the gigs. The R&B star was alleged to have refused a support slot on the group`s planned world tour, which her older brother Jermaine Jackson is trying to organize.

But she claims she`d be delighted to hit the road with her family, if only the rest of the legendary band would agree to the tour.

She tells Larry King, "I would love to (tour with them). I get my brothers on the phone all the time. I`m the biggest fan of the Jacksons, The Jackson 5.

"I have conference calls all the time pushing them to do a huge tour. I tell them if they did, I would love to open for them.

"I have never opened for anyone. My very first tour, I was the headline. It was a nation(wide) tour. I never opened for anyone. It would be an honor."

But when asked which of her siblings is refraining from the comeback tour, she refuses to confirm reports it`s Michael, coyly adding: "They would love to, but one of them is on the fence. You have to respect that. He`s worked very hard at his solo career. I don`t know. Maybe he`ll come around. Still kind of working on him."

Комментариев нет: